Hi! I’m Adam. Welcome to It’s Pizza Night, the latest incarnation of my pizza blog. I’ve been blabbing about pizza online since 2003, when I founded SliceNY.com, the internet’s first pizza blog, and one of the first food blogs dedicated to a single dish.
As you can surmise, I really like pizza. New York–style pizza, thin-crust pizza, bar-style pizza, Detroit-style pizza, Sicilian pizza, grandma pizza… I think you get where this is going.
- I was the internet’s first pizza blogger…
- And the founding editor of Serious Eats.
- I live in New York City, where I love exploring the city’s pizzerias…
- And where I host occasional pop-up pizza nights as Margot’s Pizza.
- I also teach virtual pizza classes with Slow Rise Pizza.
About It’s Pizza Night
It’s Pizza Night is my homebase for the pizza knowledge I’ve accumulated over the years and was basically created to serve as an FAQ to answer people DMing me for pizza recipes, techniques, and where to eat pizza when they visit NYC. The site is/will be a mixture of delicious pizza, pizza-related recipes, and equipment advice.
- Publish easy-to-understand, delicious pizza recipes
- Provide honest pizza-baking equipment reviews
- Each recipe is tested multiple times until I’m completely happy with it
Where to Find Me
I’d love to hear from you! If you have questions or just want to say hello, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org